When choosing a cannabis medicine, look for:
- CBD-Rich Products: For maximum therapeutic impact, choose products that include both CBD, a non-intoxicating compound, and THC, the main psychoactive component of cannabis. CBD and THC work best together, enhancing each other’s therapeutic benefits.
- Clear Labels: Look for labels showing the quantity and ratio of CBD and THC per dose, a manufacturing date and batch number (for quality control).
- Lab Testing: Look for products that are tested for consistency, and verified as free of mold, bacteria, pesticides, solvent residues, and other contaminants.
- Quality Ingredients: Select products with quality ingredients. No corn syrup, GMOs, transfats, and artificial additives.
- Safe Extraction: Avoid products extracted with toxic solvents like BHO, propane, hexane or other hydrocarbons. Solvent residues are especially dangerous for immune-compromised patients. Look for products that entail a safer method of extraction like supercritical CO2.
- Cannabis Not Industrial Hemp: Compared to whole plant cannabis, hemp is typically low in cannabinoid content. A huge amount of hemp is required to extract a small amount of CBD, raising the risk of contaminants because hemp, a bioaccumulator, draws toxins from the soil. The robust terpene profile of whole plant cannabis enhances the therapeutic benefits of CBD and THC.
Wоuld you lоvе to be раrt оf thiѕ?? Feel frее tо get in touch ,wе’ll bе glаd to hеаr frоm уоu.